We love and value our partners from around the world!
These are the commitments we make to you when you partner with us:
1. We Are A Tithing Ministry
We believe in the principle of tithing, and sow financially into like minded ministries. When you financially support Freedom Revolution Ministries, a minimum of 10% of your giving goes directly to supporting, blessing and resourcing a variety of Christ-centered ministries, including:
- Lifehouse Church Australia
- Transform Cambodia
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries
- New Life Fellowship Cambodia
- Jerry Savelle Ministries
2. We Pray Daily For Our Partners
We pray every day for our partners and their families:
- For increase, blessing, and abundance in every area of their lives.
- For health in their bodies, and the healing power of Jesus to be manifest in their lives.
- For success in their careers, development of their spiritual gifts, and increase in their influence.
- For opportunities to share the Good News with colleagues, family and friends
- For clear direction, Godly wisdom, and the ability to achieve God’s plan for their lives.
3. We Represent Jesus In Every Endeavour
Freedom Revolution Ministries was birthed from a Word from God, is led by Him, and sustained by His power. We preach Jesus and not ourselves, we seek His fame and not our own, and we base our ministry on the Word of God and the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. We Connect With Our Partners Regularly
A partner is defined as: ‘A friend who shares a common interest or participates in achieving a common goal’.
That’s why we want to connect regularly with our partners!
We do that in a variety of different ways:
- Through email updates and newsletters
- By providing podcasts and teaching resources for ministry partners.
- By hosting special events, dinners, and meetings for our partners in different countries.
- By hosting mission exposure trips for partners to visit Freedom Centre One in Cambodia, and see all God is doing there.